Dumpster Pad

Serving the Inland Empire

dumpster pad cleaning Rancho Cucamonga
Dumpster Pad cleaning

Stay in compliance

The Department of public health requires all establishments handling food for the public to maintain safe, clean and sanitary dumpster enclosures.

Our experienced team ensures that your dumpster pad is thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized, creating a clean and odor-free environment.

Maintaining the cleanliness of your Dumpster pads is a step closer towards compliance with the department of public health, FDA, EPA, and OSHA.

Dumpster pad cleaning is an integral part of keeping the back-end of your facility clean and free of pests and avoidable life altering injuries to your team of staff


Get it Clean, Keep it safe

You become vulnerable to liability claims by leaving any part of your property poorly maintained.

Dumpster pads are a paradise for unwanted critters like rodents and insects. If they populate your dumpster, they may eventually take up residence in your building and create even more problems.

A dirty dumpster pad doesn’t just attract pests; they also become a breeding ground for bacteria. Employees who take out the trash become regularly exposed to these hazards and risk getting sick.

Whatever business you run, off-odors wafting from your dumpster is never appealing. Cleaning the area thoroughly can prevent this problem.

Dumpster cleaning high pressure washing

Area's We Serve:

San Bernardino - Riverside - Los Angeles

We Wash Away:

Establishments We Serve :




Our water is governed by the CWA, EPA and local city ordinances and prohibits certain water discharges containing pollutants to travel into storm drains. Violations to these regulations could result in fines up to $10k, and are often levied on the property owner.

Our State-of-the-art heavy duty on-board recovery system allows for 90% of water used for cleaning to be reclaimed, recycled, and reused. The remaining 10% either gets evaporated or absorbed into the cleaned surface. 

Our waste water recovery system boasts a high 6 stage filtration system that breaks down its dirty particles to an impressively low 5 microns to ensure safe and effective use for the surfaces it cleans.

Recycled Water Drop icon CleanVision
Eco-friendly pressure washing company CleanVision Rancho Cucamonga
Superior Customer Service

Exceptional service delivers with no exception.

Our commitment to superior customer service sets us apart. Whether you require commercial or residential Power washing services, our dedicated team goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. Experience excellence with Cleanvision’s exceptional service and enjoy pristine spaces that shine.

CleanVision salesman making notes
Certified Experts

Our team of highly skilled and certified experts ensures top-quality service and professionalism in every cleaning task.


We prioritize our customers' needs, offering tailored cleaning solutions that cater to their specific requirements and preferences.

Dedicated Support

Whether it’s a question in need of an answer or project requiring a pro, we strive to be available and ready to serve when you need us the most.

How it works

Our cleaning service follows a simple and efficient process to ensure a smooth experience for our clients. Once you reach out to us, we guide you through the following steps to provide exceptional cleaning services tailored to your needs.

Step 1

During the consultation phase, we take the time to understand your specific cleaning requirements and preferences. We discuss the scope of the project, desired cleaning schedule, and any specific areas of focus. This consultation allows us to provide personalized recommendations and accurate pricing information for your cleaning service.

Step 2
Contract Signing

Once the consultation is complete and both parties are satisfied with the proposed cleaning plan, we proceed to the contract signing stage. Our team will present you with a detailed contract outlining the agreed-upon services, pricing, and terms and conditions. This contract ensures transparency and sets clear expectations for both parties, giving you peace of mind.

Project Commencement

After the contract is signed, we promptly initiate the cleaning project as per the agreed-upon schedule. Our dedicated cleaning team arrives at your location fully equipped with the necessary tools, cleaning agents, and expertise to carry out the tasks efficiently. We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ensuring that your cleaning project commences on time.

Get a Free No Obligation Quote

happy client

Cleanvision, LLC